Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Manaiakalani: Wananga


Following our last KPMG session, we were advised of the Wananga in October. The 7-minute presentation with '20 images for 20 seconds' started to get me thinking and preparing for the Wananga

Things to consider in the presentation are:
  • What: what was the problem?
  • Who was it a problem for?
  • What did you do in the process you went through
  • How did you come up with the design you ultimately took to creation and implementation
  • What did you come up with finally?
  • How does it work?
  • How successfully is it meeting your original problem?
As I begin to draft and plan my presentation, I start to see and acknowledge the journey I started at the beginning of the year.

I continue to revert back to the following questions at the beginning of the MIT program.

  1. Is the tool something that could NOT have been done with digital technologies?
  2. Is the Innovation designed to accelerate our priority learners' achievement outcomes?
  3. Does my inquiry support the cluster kaupapa goals?
As I redefine my tool and put the presentation together I strongly believe I am able to answer these questions. The finish line is near and the I am able to 'sly the dragon'.



No comments:

Post a Comment