Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

Day 1 - Digital Fluency Intensive Course

What a GREAT day!

TODAY I was a learner, learning new stuff and at times I was at the bottom of the pit. The facilitators Dorothy, Gerhard, and Fiona were AMAZING and they helped me get to the top of the cliff again. Meeting other teachers and making connections with the technology has and will equip me for the journey ahead for the next 8 weeks.
I feel I will be better prepared to help and support my learners after the course.
Bring on Week 2 ... see you ALL next Friday

8 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you today Santi. Thanks for bringing humour and such a positive learning approach to this group. I look forward to learning with you over the next 8 weeks.

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorothy and I am looking forward to the next 8 weeks. I have implemented some of the tips and techniques already with my class/students this week.

      Delete
  2. It's fantastic learning when you can take it straight back and implement it with your class. Looking forward to more tips and trick in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I am a learner and looking forward to the journey. Learning is fun and looking forward to working together.

      Delete
  3. Very glad to have you in this cohort Santi! Love how you have taken learning from our first session and implemented it straight away with your learners. I am looking forward to climbing up and down many cliffs with you during the next 8 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, my journey and practice is forever changing, many thanks for your on-going support. You are a inspiration and a great teacher.

      Delete
  4. It was a good day. THe agenda for today is looking pretty fun too. THank you for your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and I agree the agenda is full on today. Enjoying working with the facilitators and the group

      Delete